This post is purely voluntary and unpaid.
Out of pocket expenses may be claimed in accordance with the Trust’s guidelines.
The role guidance is as follows:
– Providing leadership to the committee
– Taking responsibility for the committee’s composition and development
– Ensuring all relevant information is disseminated to the committee and Trustees
– Planning and conducting Annual General and Extraordinary General Meetings
– Planning and conducting committee meetings effectively
– Encouraging all directors/committee members to be actively involved in the work of the management committee
– Ensuring the committee focuses on its key tasks
– Engaging the committee in regularly assessing and improving its performance
– Overseeing the induction and development of directors/committee members
– Ensuring all tasks assigned to trustees, committee members and ordinary members are completed to a satisfactory level and in a timely manner.
Enquiries to be sent to Steve Page, Chairman:
Staplens Cottage, 58 Potley Hill Road, Yateley, Hants, GU46 6AG
Closing date for interest: 31 January 2021
Tagged as: Leadership, planning, Steam Tug, Volunteering